Dan was born and raised in the lower mainland and has called the Tri-Cities home his entire life.
An avid hockey fan, Dan loves cheering on the Vancouver Canucks and our local Coquitlam Express. Some of Dan’s passions, other than Real Estate and Hockey, include his children, nature, video games, traveling, law, art, food, beer and more.
Prior to entering real estate Dan worked in the legal field, spending time in both family law and plaintiff personal injury litigation. This helped Dan build a unique sense of empathy with his clients and a broad range of skills that include communicating with people, negotiation, and drafting legally enforceable contracts.
Currently Dan lives in Coquitlam with his common-law partner, three children and his mother.
Dan’s philosophy is simple – help people to analyze what they need and then do everything possible to help them achieve their goals at all costs. Dan understands that not everyone is made to work together. Personality plays a big part in choosing the right REALTOR®. The truth is you will be spending a lot of time with your REALTOR® and someone’s sales record can be just as important as their personality and the way they interact with you.
Dan prides himself on always being available, which means you can reach him any time of day by call, text or email (although text is usually the easiest!). The benefit to you is that you won’t be left out of the loop, wondering what is going on with your transaction.
So give Dan a call or send him a text today. He’s happy to help you out.
Awards and Recognition
- 2016 REBGV Medallion Club Member
- 2016 Royal LePage Director’s Platinum Award
- 2015 Macdonald Realty Ltd. Rookie of The Year (Coquitlam and Maple Ridge)
- 2016 Dwayne Groome Real Estate Sales Training Top Lister Award
- 2016 Dwayne Groome Real Estate Sales Training Team Captain Award
- 2016 Dwayne Groome Real Estate Sales Training Productivity Award
- 2017 Royal LePage President’s Gold Award
2017 REBGV Medallion Club Members
Certifications and Designations
- Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES® Canada) issued by the National Association of Realtors (NAR)